The Romanian Space Agency (ROSA) invites the aerospace community from Romania to participate at the 6th edition of the Council of European Aerospace Societies (CEAS) Conference, which will take place at the Palace of the Parliament, in Bucharest, Romania, between 16 – 20 October 2017. The deadline to submit abstracts is 31 March 2017.
The 6th CEAS Conference aims to promote new visions and trends in the fields of aeronautics, and space science and technology, organised under the theme of “European Aerospace: Quo Vadis?”.
The conference will bring together main stakeholders to exchange ideas on the latest developments in the European aerospace and aeronautics sector.
The main objectives of the conference are the following:
- to establish European leadership in aeronautics, space science and technology;
- to develop scientific collaborations between European researchers and engineers working in the aeronautics and space sectors;
- to facilitate the interaction of stakeholders in these fields;
- to encourage the participation of young professionals and graduate students at a major European event;
- to take steps towards transforming the current CEAS Conferences into a European Aerospace Congress.
Those interested in presenting their work at the conference can submit an abstract until 31 March 2017. The abstract must be on one up to five conference topics. The full contribution will be requested on 30 April 2017, and the final list of accepted papers will be communicated on 1 September 2017.
The 2017 edition of the conference is organised by the Romanian Research & Development Institute for Gas Turbines COMOTI and the Aeronautics and Astronautics Association of Romania on behalf of the Council of European Aerospace Societies (CEAS). The President of the Romanian Space Agency (ROSA), Dr. Marius-Ioan Piso, is in the Executive Board of the conference.
CEAS is an international non-profit association, which aims to create a framework for major European aerospace societies to work together. It includes 14 European aerospace societies and one Russian research institute, and gathers more than 35.000 members.
More details about the event are available here.
Image credit: CEAS 2017